Thursday, March 27, 2014

Actually how bad is Ramen Noodles?
 
It is safe to say we are all guilty of eating this easy instant food, however this may be one of the worst things you can put into your body.
 
First off a bowl of Ramen is considered two servings. The content of fat in Ramen is high because the noodles are friend during the manufacturing process. One package of Ramen contains 1,731 g of sodium which is more than half of the daily recommended intake. The noodles in this convenient packed food is low in nutrients that you would otherwise get when consuming healthier foods.
 
Think twice next time you hear that box of Ramen calling your name.


2 comments:

  1. I think it is safe to say that everyone eats Ramen at least once while in college. I have to admit I have a few times, but not many. I know my brother used to eat a lot of Ramen in college. I don't know of too many people that eat Ramen actually. It's crazy to think how bad some foods can be for you. It is always good to pay attention to the nutrition labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome post. I did not know that Ramen was that unhealthy. I do agree with Kayla. I have actually never eaten Ramen noodles in college as surprising as that sounds. Thanks for the nutritional updates.

    ReplyDelete