Friday, April 4, 2014


Since we last talked about filling food, one of them being smoothies, I decided to talk about a simple smoothie recipe.
 
 
First, put a couple handfuls of spinach on the bottom (don't worry you can't taste it). Then add a banana and any other fruit you have. Frozen strawberries or mixed berries will always turn out good. Then add a plain fat-free yogurt (optional). Apple juice is also optional, its not as healthy as the other ingredients but it gives it a little more of a flavor. Mix it all up and you got yourself a healthy smoothie.
 
The smoothie can be used as a food supplement or a healthy snack.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great recipe! At first I wasn't sure about the spinach leaves but I'm more reassured that you said you can't really taste it. It definitely sounds like a tasty and healthy snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks so delicious right now and I wish I could make one. Looks like a great recipe to try!

    ReplyDelete