Wednesday, February 26, 2014

 We all know the difference between healthy food and crappy food. The time as come! We need to start cutting that crappy food out of our diet. Now, if you are like me sometimes you may crave crappy food and that is okay! It is normal. Only let yourself eat one crappy meal a week. The more you start eating real healthy food, the more you will stop eating the crappy food. There are a few things you need to know before starting your healthy diet.

1) Are you willing to change your eating habits?
2) Do you want to lose weight? If so how much?
3) What is your weekly budget for food?

1 comment:

  1. To answer your questions, yes I am trying to change my eating habits with eating spinach instead of iceberg lettuce, eating grilled chicken, instead of crispy chicken, and not eating a lot of greasy french fries for lunch or dinner.
    I'm not trying to lose weight at all but I am trying my best at getting a daily exercise routine for 30-45 minutes a day.
    My weekly budget for food is around $50 a week which equals out to $200 a month.

    ReplyDelete